Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 June 2021 — Win ₹25,000
How to Play the Amazon answer and win quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon quiz answers today
1) With which medicine company has India’s DRDO collaborated to develop the 2DG drug for treatment of COVID-19?
Ans : Dr Reddy’s
2) What name was given to the most famous rock formation in the Galapagos Islands that has recently collapsed into the sea?
Ans : Darwin’s Arch
3) As of May 2021, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, a former Norweigian player, is the current manager of which EPL club?
Ans : Manchester United
4) Called Hanboks, these are the traditional clothes worn by the people of which Asian county?
Ans : South Korea
5) Which legendary hero from Switzerland was made to shoot an arrow at this fruit balanced on his son’s head?
Ans : William Tell