Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers For June 18th; Win Rs 10,000
How to Play the Amazon answer and win quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon quiz answers today
Q1: Who was awarded India’s highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna, in 1999?
- Ans: Ravi Shankar
Q2: Who won Padma Bhushan in the year 2010?
- Ans: A R Rahman
Q3: Which Arijit Singh song features Rajkumar Rao and patralekha in the film citylights?
- Ans: Muskurane
Q4: Which is the songs that launched Justin Bieber to superstardom?
- Ans: Baby
Q5: Which mathematical symbol is not the name of an Ed Sheeren’s album?
- Ans: Subtract